
:: Monday, May 02, 2005
Deadly
Remember the band Knightshade? They were a Hamilton band that were big here back in 1987. S_e_X_y. That's 18 years ago.
Fuck I'm feeling old. If you want to feel old too, then go to this link. It's "A Kiwi rock'n'roll primer". Prepare for a blast from the past, Kiwis.
Cool.
I had cause to go looking for this site tonight. Don't ask me why, you wouldn't believe me if I told you. Anyway, whilst on the way to that site, I stopped for a rest at this site, which reminded me that I meant to tell you all about my funeral.
So I will. Soon. When I finish the pic of my coffin-table..
While you are waiting, you can amuse yourself killing ants. Go on, you know you want to.

Fuck I'm feeling old. If you want to feel old too, then go to this link. It's "A Kiwi rock'n'roll primer". Prepare for a blast from the past, Kiwis.
Cool.
I had cause to go looking for this site tonight. Don't ask me why, you wouldn't believe me if I told you. Anyway, whilst on the way to that site, I stopped for a rest at this site, which reminded me that I meant to tell you all about my funeral.
So I will. Soon. When I finish the pic of my coffin-table..
While you are waiting, you can amuse yourself killing ants. Go on, you know you want to.



