
:: Thursday, April 28, 2005
Lulu of a cat
Loopy Lulu has chosen a new sleeping spot on the desk in my room.
It is official; she is a basket case.

I was thinking tonight how I would hate for Craig to denigrate himself like THESE poor pudgy pinups.
Especially the one for December. He must have spent some time in Australia, but God knows how he ended up on a Russian calendar.
PS - I like purple; I like purple; I like purple; I like purple; I bet you couldn't guess huh
When you look at what the colour purple is considered to represent, it's hardly surprising!
pur·ple (pûr'pəl) pronunciation
n.
1. Any of a group of colors with a hue between that of violet and red.
2. Cloth of a color between violet and red, formerly worn as a symbol of royalty or high office.
3. Imperial power; high rank: born to the purple.
4. Roman Catholic Church.
1. The rank or office of a cardinal.
2. The rank or office of a bishop.
adj.
1. Of the color purple.
2. Royal or imperial; regal.
3. Elaborate and ornate: purple prose.
Purple = sacred, royal, spiritual, auhority, creativity and has a special place in nature: lavender, orchid, lilac, violet, delicate flowers,precious.
Maybe I can do a Brian Tamariki er, Tamaki and find a flock to fleece... only MY Minions will wear black and purple robes when gaybashing on the steps of Parliament.
And I'll wear amethysts instead of diamonds (cos I hate diamonds) and drive a black Corvette instead of a Harley.
Cool. Yeah.
Wanna join?

It is official; she is a basket case.

I was thinking tonight how I would hate for Craig to denigrate himself like THESE poor pudgy pinups.
Especially the one for December. He must have spent some time in Australia, but God knows how he ended up on a Russian calendar.
PS - I like purple; I like purple; I like purple; I like purple; I bet you couldn't guess huh

When you look at what the colour purple is considered to represent, it's hardly surprising!
pur·ple (pûr'pəl) pronunciation
n.
1. Any of a group of colors with a hue between that of violet and red.
2. Cloth of a color between violet and red, formerly worn as a symbol of royalty or high office.
3. Imperial power; high rank: born to the purple.
4. Roman Catholic Church.
1. The rank or office of a cardinal.
2. The rank or office of a bishop.
adj.
1. Of the color purple.
2. Royal or imperial; regal.
3. Elaborate and ornate: purple prose.
Purple = sacred, royal, spiritual, auhority, creativity and has a special place in nature: lavender, orchid, lilac, violet, delicate flowers,precious.
Maybe I can do a Brian Tamariki er, Tamaki and find a flock to fleece... only MY Minions will wear black and purple robes when gaybashing on the steps of Parliament.
And I'll wear amethysts instead of diamonds (cos I hate diamonds) and drive a black Corvette instead of a Harley.
Cool. Yeah.
Wanna join?



