
:: Saturday, April 30, 2005
Nasties
I hate kids.
I hate dogs that fart under your chair.
I hate going to a smorgasboard restaurant and no doggie bag.
I hate finishing the last beer in the pack. Even if it did take me two weeks to drink them all.
I hate a room being messed up again before I get a chance to finish it.
I hate kids (did I say that already?).
I hate swollen glands.
I hate having 10 different sensations happening on my body at once and none of them are pleasant.
I hate taking plates and cups and bloody cutlery out of the lounge twice a day.
I hate kids (is there an echo in here?).
I hate being the answering service for the Oldies upstairs.
I hate answering fullstop...
I really hate dogs farting under my chair.
Reading:Valley of the Dolls
Listening to:Steppenwolf
PS - I love the Moon, though.

I hate dogs that fart under your chair.
I hate going to a smorgasboard restaurant and no doggie bag.
I hate finishing the last beer in the pack. Even if it did take me two weeks to drink them all.
I hate a room being messed up again before I get a chance to finish it.
I hate kids (did I say that already?).
I hate swollen glands.
I hate having 10 different sensations happening on my body at once and none of them are pleasant.
I hate taking plates and cups and bloody cutlery out of the lounge twice a day.
I hate kids (is there an echo in here?).
I hate being the answering service for the Oldies upstairs.
I hate answering fullstop...
I really hate dogs farting under my chair.
Reading:Valley of the Dolls
Listening to:Steppenwolf
PS - I love the Moon, though.



