
:: Friday, June 10, 2005
What colour is your rodent?
Do you know where your mouse is? Merlin did, or so he thought.
There he was, toying happily with his latest catch in the hallway when along comes Loopy, swipes it off him and proceeds to the kitchen where she fends off allcomers in her quest to keep her booty.

Definitely 10/10 for Feline style, gracelessness and lack of manners as opposed to 1/10 for my shocking photography. I didn't realise how shakey I was until I saw these come off the camera. Unfortunately, this was the best one.
Ahh, rats. Merlin's not impressed, either.
At a convention of biological scientists, one prominent researcher remarked to another, "Did you know that in our lab we have switched from mice to lawyers for our experiments?"
"Really?" the other researcher replied. "Why did you switch?"
"Well, for three reasons. First, we found that lawyers are far more plentiful. Second, the lab assistants don't get so attached to them, and thirdly there are some things even a rat won't do."

There he was, toying happily with his latest catch in the hallway when along comes Loopy, swipes it off him and proceeds to the kitchen where she fends off allcomers in her quest to keep her booty.

Definitely 10/10 for Feline style, gracelessness and lack of manners as opposed to 1/10 for my shocking photography. I didn't realise how shakey I was until I saw these come off the camera. Unfortunately, this was the best one.
Ahh, rats. Merlin's not impressed, either.
At a convention of biological scientists, one prominent researcher remarked to another, "Did you know that in our lab we have switched from mice to lawyers for our experiments?"
"Really?" the other researcher replied. "Why did you switch?"
"Well, for three reasons. First, we found that lawyers are far more plentiful. Second, the lab assistants don't get so attached to them, and thirdly there are some things even a rat won't do."



