:: Thursday, July 14, 2005

Drugs


I went to the doctor today and now I have these pills to take.

I must be sick.

Not as sick as I was, though, cos this time it took 2.5 days for a cold to turn into a chest infection where as it used to take 24 hours so my Claytons immune system must have done something useful for a change. Never mind, by tomorrow I'll have no more sinus pain, my will have stopped hurting and I'll only have 9 more days of the drugs to take.

And I won't be coughing chunky spitballs at the monitor, either.

Bulls-eye

PS - Why is it that those dumb TV programmes like Motorway Patrol and stuff have friendly polis-men on the street talking nicely to the really pissed bloke with no rego, WOF or license, but the ones that stop you in a WOF check roadblock on Fraser Street look at you like you just tried to run them down??

(I didn't even, honest, my WOF is up to date.)

Oh yeah, I know why; TV cameras.

Happy Bastille Day, France.