:: Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Badge of Honour


It's tomorrow when Im writing this even though I'm writing this like it's today, cos I already posted a post for today yesterday so decided that yesterday could be tomorrow depending on which side of the dateline you happen to be.

Stop whining, if I can understand it, you can.

My nose is all stuffed up. So is my head. The rest of me doesn't feel so shit-got either, Adam and I both have a cold and I'm wearing that stuffed-up-face-look like a badge. Or a warning sign. So I don't feel so great, in fact I think an additional herd of buffalo might have traipsed across me this morning.

It's been pouring with rain and cold all day and I have been playing Escape games to fill in the vertical time.

Games like this one - Escape the Museum.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com.

I had lots of fun playing this one. You can play it too at Anode and Cathode.

We watched a bit of Bond tonight. I was always a sucker for a bloke in a nice suit. Suit Slut I am. But Die Another Day was a bit of a letdown. Bond was looking decidely slow and paunchy, and Moneypenny looked even worse. M had a sex change, Q turned into something out of Monty Python, the Bond Girls looked ordinary and the bad guys had faster cars.

WTF is with that? It wasn't even worth opening the chocolate for (so we didn't).

Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges" - Mexican Bandit, Blazing Saddles