
:: Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Doing the nasty
Noooooooooo, this post is not about sex! It's about quitting smoking.
I have come to the conclusion that, as the price of everything is going up and I keep getting these chest infections and it's my only vice and the last thing I gain any pleasure from, that smoking has to go. It's nasty, you know.
So, I am going to out myself as once more I attempt kill this craving for noxious nicotine (lurve that alliteration huh) in front of the whole world.
All 3.67 of you.
It's really easy. I did it before, you know, lots of times.
So I am going to attempt to each day introduce a new feature, facet or positive affirmation on my journey to being a non-smoker. Well, for however long it lasts, anyway.
Be quiet, even I can manage one day without a cigarette. Oh ye of little faith.
So my Non Smokers Daily Digest for today, Day One, is:
Who needs cigarettes when you aren't smoking them after sex?

I have come to the conclusion that, as the price of everything is going up and I keep getting these chest infections and it's my only vice and the last thing I gain any pleasure from, that smoking has to go. It's nasty, you know.
So, I am going to out myself as once more I attempt kill this craving for noxious nicotine (lurve that alliteration huh) in front of the whole world.
All 3.67 of you.
It's really easy. I did it before, you know, lots of times.
So I am going to attempt to each day introduce a new feature, facet or positive affirmation on my journey to being a non-smoker. Well, for however long it lasts, anyway.
Be quiet, even I can manage one day without a cigarette. Oh ye of little faith.
So my Non Smokers Daily Digest for today, Day One, is:
Who needs cigarettes when you aren't smoking them after sex?



