
:: Monday, August 15, 2005
Long legs
Murray came and picked me up yesterday morning and we went and did the Mount. We went to a cafe we hadn't visited before and Muzz bought us a cappucino with chocolate dust. When they arrived they had a baby chokky fish with them, accompanied two chocolate truffle things huddled together in the centre of a plate. They looked like a matching pair of chocolate testicles, sans scrotum.
It was very funny.
So we sat there, drinking out coffee and nibbling on our balls, discussing the usual shit that people talk about, like the death of David Lange and how the price of petrol has gone up and how much faster can computer manufacturers keep flicking their little transistors before they can't go any quicker. Then we wandered around the galleries (as in, he walked and I attempted to trot to keep up. In the end I just slowed down and whined about long legs and people who own them; fuck trying to keep up). Then we came home and had more coffee. That's what serious coffee drinkers do.
Earlier in the day I had trotted down the servey and had a giggle with Dave and paid the new price of $1.43/litre for the privilege. It hurt. On our way home, later that afternoon, Murray gassed up at the Mount and paid $1.48/litre.
This is getting seriously fucked up. Everything's going to skyrocket in price again.
Anyway, I had a good day out and today I'm paying a different price. I don't like MS very much today.
Random trivia
I am the self-proclaimed Partition Queen.
When I plug the camera in, my drive letter assignments (not to be confused with assignations) go all the way up to N:

Beat that (she said, good-naturedly).

It was very funny.
So we sat there, drinking out coffee and nibbling on our balls, discussing the usual shit that people talk about, like the death of David Lange and how the price of petrol has gone up and how much faster can computer manufacturers keep flicking their little transistors before they can't go any quicker. Then we wandered around the galleries (as in, he walked and I attempted to trot to keep up. In the end I just slowed down and whined about long legs and people who own them; fuck trying to keep up). Then we came home and had more coffee. That's what serious coffee drinkers do.
Earlier in the day I had trotted down the servey and had a giggle with Dave and paid the new price of $1.43/litre for the privilege. It hurt. On our way home, later that afternoon, Murray gassed up at the Mount and paid $1.48/litre.
This is getting seriously fucked up. Everything's going to skyrocket in price again.
Anyway, I had a good day out and today I'm paying a different price. I don't like MS very much today.
Random trivia
I am the self-proclaimed Partition Queen.
When I plug the camera in, my drive letter assignments (not to be confused with assignations) go all the way up to N:

Beat that (she said, good-naturedly).



