:: Saturday, August 27, 2005

Goo-OOOO-gle


When I was late teens, we lived behind the Maungatapu petrol station. There was a guy worked there for a while who had an old Mk II Cortina with an oooga-oooga air horn fitted to it.

It was incredibly naff. Really.

The new Google Print is not naff.

It's like random visits to the doctor's surgery, you know how you pick up a magazine and read a bit and drop it when your name is called. Haven't you ever wanted to peruse that random Time magazine extract at leisure? Now's ya chance, it's like stumbling for bibliophiles. Go and have a play, it's bloody good.

It's also good to have Nushie home; we have missed her pretty face, her tiny paws and her utter arrogance.

I am so tired and my email is running way behind.

Reading: The Fiery Cross - Diana Gabaldon (in prep for the release of #6, if I can get my hands on it. I hope it's better than this one; it really is the poor relation of the series, content-wise).
Listening to: Annie Lennox
Watching: the cat lick the bag he kept his balls in.