:: Monday, August 29, 2005

Taking out the trash


Ok, scenario for ya.

You are standing in the kitchen and decide you want another drink. But your glass is in the other room, on the desk.

Is it faster/more expedient to go get the glass from the desk, or take the milk to the glass...

I'm too trashed to figure it out.

Meanwhile, back on the non smoking front... I decided to see if the new burning was related to the smoking (even stress wide) and bought a packet of ciggies. Yes, the burning eased, but smoking to keep it bearable is no answer. Therefore, when the packet ran out, I didn't buy any more.

I'll get used to the new climate, instead.
Hence getting trashed.

Now, about my wee mental 3-point turn up there...

Hums Dylan; People are crazy and times are strange
I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
I used to care but - things have changed.