
:: Monday, September 05, 2005
Zimmer frame
When you hear the name Robert Zimmerman, do you think of

Flamingos?
Or do you think of

Sci-fi authors?
It must be theoretical the number of people who would think of

a mathematician and remote in its probability

if looking for a game.
But if I said Bob Dylan, you'd all know who I meant, wouldn't you :-)

I've had cause to listen to/look at quite a bit of Dylan stuff lately and I have come to the conclusion that he wrote some damn fine lyrics, played some fabulous guitar and butchered some potentially wonderful songs.
He's even controversial on Wiki, they've locked his entry "until disputes are resolved".


Flamingos?
Or do you think of

Sci-fi authors?
It must be theoretical the number of people who would think of

a mathematician and remote in its probability

if looking for a game.
But if I said Bob Dylan, you'd all know who I meant, wouldn't you :-)

I've had cause to listen to/look at quite a bit of Dylan stuff lately and I have come to the conclusion that he wrote some damn fine lyrics, played some fabulous guitar and butchered some potentially wonderful songs.
He's even controversial on Wiki, they've locked his entry "until disputes are resolved".



