
:: Friday, October 07, 2005
Olde London Town
I've always wanted to go to London. There's something interests me there, in its history. They have a few old churches, and the ocassional palace with a castle or few thrown in for good measure. All in a relatively small area.
They also have these amazing gardens - the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. In Kew Gardens are many, many cool plants, and hot plants and rock plants and a great big smelly one that doesn't have sex often.
It's called titan arum and from the description of it, I think its aroma of shit and rotting meat would be doggie heaven. It would certainly keep Nush and Fatima happy.

Now, bearing in mind this Sumatran native weighs 75kg and can grow to almost 3 metres long high, that's a big 'un by anyone's standards.
I mean, it's hardly going to be a pot plant, is it?
So it would be cool to go to London and see the neat plants they have there. Then it would be nice to go mad in Dorset

and visit Corfe Castle.

I've always wanted to go there, too.
And Cornwall.

Isn't it funny, I never had a great desire to wander across the world when I was young and well, and now I'm neither of those things I want to go walkabout.
Contrary bitch.
Maybe I should put together a virtual world tour. That'll bore ya shitless.

They also have these amazing gardens - the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. In Kew Gardens are many, many cool plants, and hot plants and rock plants and a great big smelly one that doesn't have sex often.
It's called titan arum and from the description of it, I think its aroma of shit and rotting meat would be doggie heaven. It would certainly keep Nush and Fatima happy.

Now, bearing in mind this Sumatran native weighs 75kg and can grow to almost 3 metres long high, that's a big 'un by anyone's standards.
I mean, it's hardly going to be a pot plant, is it?
So it would be cool to go to London and see the neat plants they have there. Then it would be nice to go mad in Dorset

and visit Corfe Castle.

I've always wanted to go there, too.
And Cornwall.

Isn't it funny, I never had a great desire to wander across the world when I was young and well, and now I'm neither of those things I want to go walkabout.
Contrary bitch.

Maybe I should put together a virtual world tour. That'll bore ya shitless.



