
:: Friday, January 06, 2006
Punktuashun
According to the Gospel that in the Internet, an English professor wrote the words, “Woman without her man is nothing” on the blackboard and directed his students to punctuate it correctly.
The men wrote: “Woman, without her man, is nothing.”
The women wrote: “Woman: Without her, man is nothing.”
I love how the english language has such funny little quirks...
Some stuff from Stuff
'Fertility NZ executive director Sian Harcourt said she thinks only one other New Zealand woman may have gone down the path of saving sperm and then having a child after a partner has died. "It is increasingly common for men who contract cancer to save their sperm to protect it from the treatment (radiography or chemotherapy). But I can only vaguely remember one other birth in New Zealand to a father who had died using IVF or intrauterine insemination."'
I had never thought of a bloke dying using IVF or intrauterine insemination. But I'm sorry that someone had to find out. Sometimes, Life isn't very fair.
Is it?

The men wrote: “Woman, without her man, is nothing.”
The women wrote: “Woman: Without her, man is nothing.”
I love how the english language has such funny little quirks...
Some stuff from Stuff
'Fertility NZ executive director Sian Harcourt said she thinks only one other New Zealand woman may have gone down the path of saving sperm and then having a child after a partner has died. "It is increasingly common for men who contract cancer to save their sperm to protect it from the treatment (radiography or chemotherapy). But I can only vaguely remember one other birth in New Zealand to a father who had died using IVF or intrauterine insemination."'
I had never thought of a bloke dying using IVF or intrauterine insemination. But I'm sorry that someone had to find out. Sometimes, Life isn't very fair.
Is it?



