
:: Thursday, March 02, 2006
Gunner
I was gunna write some emails tonight cos I am overdue writing and replying to emails to damn near everybody.
But not to them what sent me those rehashed gut-spiller chain mails doing the rounds this week. Cos, you know, I have about 4 different ones here that all demand filling in and sending to other poor schmucks and you know how I hate that spam forward shite and all the associated ills it encourages.
Almost as much as I hate dropping the facade.
And what with watching Gary Sinise

on TV (drool) and that hunky David Boreanaz straight after'

(the suit-slut wins again) I sort of ended up trashed and forgot to write anything. Except this.
I always maintained that TV watching blows ya brain cells.
Ground Control to Major Tom
We're commencing countdown:

15 Days to liftoff.
Are ya getting excited yet, Flatty?

But not to them what sent me those rehashed gut-spiller chain mails doing the rounds this week. Cos, you know, I have about 4 different ones here that all demand filling in and sending to other poor schmucks and you know how I hate that spam forward shite and all the associated ills it encourages.
Almost as much as I hate dropping the facade.
And what with watching Gary Sinise

on TV (drool) and that hunky David Boreanaz straight after'

(the suit-slut wins again) I sort of ended up trashed and forgot to write anything. Except this.
I always maintained that TV watching blows ya brain cells.
Ground Control to Major Tom
We're commencing countdown:

15 Days to liftoff.
Are ya getting excited yet, Flatty?



