
:: Thursday, June 22, 2006
All done in the best POSSIBLE taste
Back in the late 70s and early 80s, Maurice Cole was one of the funniest men on British (and New Zealand) television. He brought us such gems as Cupid Stunt, Sid Snot and Brother Lee Love.
You probably remember him as Kenny Everett.

A man of great (and usually irreverent or downright off colour) humour, he had a quip and an answer to everyone for everything and I'm sure that the man who said this, "I...FOUGHT...for people like you, and I never got one!"(once said to David Bowie) would probably have come out with something as nasssty as this:
A journalist interviews Sir Paul McCartney:
"So, Sir Paul, do you think that you will ever
go down on one knee again?"
Sir Paul: "I'd prefer it if you called her Heather".
But Kenny has been gone now for 11 years, so its up to people like Popbitch to do it for him.
Well what do you expect from people who send out links in their emails to a site that has cats that look like Hitler?
But seriously, it was funny. I mean, at his age he'd probably topple over without two.

You probably remember him as Kenny Everett.

A man of great (and usually irreverent or downright off colour) humour, he had a quip and an answer to everyone for everything and I'm sure that the man who said this, "I...FOUGHT...for people like you, and I never got one!"(once said to David Bowie) would probably have come out with something as nasssty as this:
A journalist interviews Sir Paul McCartney:
"So, Sir Paul, do you think that you will ever
go down on one knee again?"
Sir Paul: "I'd prefer it if you called her Heather".
But Kenny has been gone now for 11 years, so its up to people like Popbitch to do it for him.
Well what do you expect from people who send out links in their emails to a site that has cats that look like Hitler?
But seriously, it was funny. I mean, at his age he'd probably topple over without two.



