
:: Friday, June 09, 2006
Tenacious in Black
We love Jack Black. We also love Tenacious D.
What do they have in common? Well, Jack Black.
Weird and wacky, there is nothing these guys won't sing, say or do to amuse their devotees. From "Fuck Her Gently",

the spoof of Spiderman with Sarah Michelle Gellar and the incomparable spoof of The Lord of the Rings (aka Lord of the Piercing; aka Lord of the Cockrings, also with Sarah Michelle Gellar)

to songs such as "Tribute", and our family favourite, I'm The Only Gay Eskimo" Jack Black and Tenacious D simply rock.
"I'm the only gay eskimo
I'm the only one I know
I'm the only gay eskimo
In my tribe
I go out seal hunting with my best friend Tarka
But all I wanna do is get into his parka
I'm the only gay eskimo
In my tribe
Well .. me an nut fluck chuck buck, we both like blubber
But me I've got this crazy fetish for rubber
I'm the only gay eskimo
In my tribe
I make a wish on the northern lights
That I could get a decent pair of whale skin tights
I'm the only gay eskimo
In my tribe
And the seals they sing now
*seal noises*
These cold winter nights are taking their toll
I even get excited when I see the north pole
See the north pole
I'm the only gay eskimo
I'm the only one I know
I'm the only gay eskimo
In my tribe"
Listen to it here "I'm the only gay Eskimo" or right click the link and save as to listen later. Better still, go buy some Tenacious D. You know you want it.
Sounds a wee bit like Daffyd, the only gay in the village. But without the brightly coloured PVC hotpants. Or the cutoff denim hotpants.

What do they have in common? Well, Jack Black.
Weird and wacky, there is nothing these guys won't sing, say or do to amuse their devotees. From "Fuck Her Gently",

the spoof of Spiderman with Sarah Michelle Gellar and the incomparable spoof of The Lord of the Rings (aka Lord of the Piercing; aka Lord of the Cockrings, also with Sarah Michelle Gellar)

to songs such as "Tribute", and our family favourite, I'm The Only Gay Eskimo" Jack Black and Tenacious D simply rock.
"I'm the only gay eskimo
I'm the only one I know
I'm the only gay eskimo
In my tribe
I go out seal hunting with my best friend Tarka
But all I wanna do is get into his parka
I'm the only gay eskimo
In my tribe
Well .. me an nut fluck chuck buck, we both like blubber
But me I've got this crazy fetish for rubber
I'm the only gay eskimo
In my tribe
I make a wish on the northern lights
That I could get a decent pair of whale skin tights
I'm the only gay eskimo
In my tribe
And the seals they sing now
*seal noises*
These cold winter nights are taking their toll
I even get excited when I see the north pole
See the north pole
I'm the only gay eskimo
I'm the only one I know
I'm the only gay eskimo
In my tribe"
Listen to it here "I'm the only gay Eskimo" or right click the link and save as to listen later. Better still, go buy some Tenacious D. You know you want it.
Sounds a wee bit like Daffyd, the only gay in the village. But without the brightly coloured PVC hotpants. Or the cutoff denim hotpants.



