
:: Tuesday, June 06, 2006
For the Devil he may take ye
D-Day (and Devil Day) and the most evil time of all - 06:06:06 06/06/06
Bugger. I missed it.
Happy D-Day.
"Woe to you Oh Earth and Sea
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath
because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding
reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number
its number is six hundred and sixty six." - Iron Maiden, The Number of the Beast.
And Happy Birthday Em, hope you had a real ripper of a day (said in best aussie strine), I didn' think you'd mind sharing your wee space here with Iron Maiden.

Bugger. I missed it.
Happy D-Day.
"Woe to you Oh Earth and Sea
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath
because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding
reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number
its number is six hundred and sixty six." - Iron Maiden, The Number of the Beast.
And Happy Birthday Em, hope you had a real ripper of a day (said in best aussie strine), I didn' think you'd mind sharing your wee space here with Iron Maiden.



