
:: Sunday, June 11, 2006
Sunday funny Sunday
Ads came home this afternoon with this joke:
Two builders, working hard out one day and one builder says to the other builder "when I get home, I'm going to rip my wife's knickers off".
Other builder says "oh really, why?"
First builder says "because they are bloody uncomfortable".
What, you want more? Go find your own 12 year old to bring home some jokes, then. And don't forget to mail them to me.

Two builders, working hard out one day and one builder says to the other builder "when I get home, I'm going to rip my wife's knickers off".
Other builder says "oh really, why?"
First builder says "because they are bloody uncomfortable".
What, you want more? Go find your own 12 year old to bring home some jokes, then. And don't forget to mail them to me.



