
:: Wednesday, June 28, 2006
I should be in bed
but I'm too tired to walk that far, so while I'm psyching myself into it, I'm stumbling around the web taking in the scenery. Like this
*starts humming the Galaxy Song*

I should send that one to Muzz, he digs that space stuff, Hubble and Cassini etc. He's right into SETI now as well, you know the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence organisation.
I can't help noticing that SETI has ET in the middle of it. I'm very observant like that. Does that mean they are now trying to backtrace his phone number?
Speaking of Muzz, we had out triannual coffee day last Sunday. That means that about every three or four months, we go out and drink double shot bowls of cappucino (and he eats cake) and watch the world wander through the middle of the Mount on a Sunday morning, before strolling around the artyfarty shops to see what's new since last time. Seeing classic rolling iron parading up and down main drag is something of an added bonus.
There is some seriously weird shit in some of those shops. And my painting is gone.
Well, anyway, last Sunday we did all that and we wandered through the Warehouse and I bought a couple of DVDs - The Wall and Smash Palace. Another one added to my Bruno Lawrence collection. And my Floyd collection.
I like Bruno Lawrence. And Floyd.
I don't like someone else having my painting [sigh]
PS does anyone know anything about a reported UFO sighting around the Ngatea/Hauraki Plains area in the mid to late 60s maybe? It was supposedly reported in the paper. Please email me if you do, the link is over there, pinned on the wall above the clock >>>>>

*starts humming the Galaxy Song*

I should send that one to Muzz, he digs that space stuff, Hubble and Cassini etc. He's right into SETI now as well, you know the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence organisation.
I can't help noticing that SETI has ET in the middle of it. I'm very observant like that. Does that mean they are now trying to backtrace his phone number?
Speaking of Muzz, we had out triannual coffee day last Sunday. That means that about every three or four months, we go out and drink double shot bowls of cappucino (and he eats cake) and watch the world wander through the middle of the Mount on a Sunday morning, before strolling around the artyfarty shops to see what's new since last time. Seeing classic rolling iron parading up and down main drag is something of an added bonus.
There is some seriously weird shit in some of those shops. And my painting is gone.
Well, anyway, last Sunday we did all that and we wandered through the Warehouse and I bought a couple of DVDs - The Wall and Smash Palace. Another one added to my Bruno Lawrence collection. And my Floyd collection.
I like Bruno Lawrence. And Floyd.
I don't like someone else having my painting [sigh]
PS does anyone know anything about a reported UFO sighting around the Ngatea/Hauraki Plains area in the mid to late 60s maybe? It was supposedly reported in the paper. Please email me if you do, the link is over there, pinned on the wall above the clock >>>>>



