:: Thursday, September 07, 2006

Loony, Mercury rising.


I'm back. Hands are working, spasms have decreased and I've almost stopped coughing up green stuff all over the monitor and soon I can start taking my new MS pills. I'll tell ya more about them some other time.

But what a busy little week it was, on Sabbatical - The Crocodile Hunter stepped out of the pool; the murdering animal in Whangarei got caught, along with his woman; Freddy turned 60; Tom and Katie unveiled Suri, amid more controversy; I finally discovered Bob Dylan with the acquisition of Modern Times and I changed the rAnDOm site.

Of course, the reason I had to blog tonight was that it's a big moon, a perigee moon and I really like the word 'perigee'; Apogee was pretty good, too.

Pffft, as if I need a reason...




Last word:

"I think she has Tom's eyes" - Katie Holmes,
on baby Suri (courtesy of Popbitch)