
:: Monday, December 20, 2004
New cat on the block
We adopted a new cat last week, did I tell you?
Her name is Lupe (Loopy) but we are trying to change it to Lulu without causing undue trauma.
This is Lulu
Loopy, Lupe Lulu
She’s already told Merlin where to go and how to get there in 5 different dialects. He might be King of his Realm, but she is Goddess of all She Surveys.
A Modern day Bast, forsooth.
Those Egyptians were cool, huh. They didn’t let little things like fraternity stop them getting their gears off together, and what riches and power they begat whilst doing it! Hell, any one of them could call himself a God and to all intents and purposes be right.
I was going to fill this spot with a funny joke or quote about camels and dates, but I can’t be bothered finding one.
Maybe next time.

Her name is Lupe (Loopy) but we are trying to change it to Lulu without causing undue trauma.
This is Lulu
Loopy, Lupe Lulu
She’s already told Merlin where to go and how to get there in 5 different dialects. He might be King of his Realm, but she is Goddess of all She Surveys.
A Modern day Bast, forsooth.
Those Egyptians were cool, huh. They didn’t let little things like fraternity stop them getting their gears off together, and what riches and power they begat whilst doing it! Hell, any one of them could call himself a God and to all intents and purposes be right.
I was going to fill this spot with a funny joke or quote about camels and dates, but I can’t be bothered finding one.
Maybe next time.



