:: Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Driving to America


Some people fly, some go by boat, while others take a taxi.

A group of 13 Cubans set sail for the 140km journey Cuba to Florida crossing in a vintage blue taxicab converted into an theroretically seaworthy vessel.

Driving to America

Then the police stopped them (hehe, maybe in the Bay of Pigs??).

I wonder what they charged them with... driving on the wrong side of the ocean? Unregistered vessel? Not wearing a seatbelt? No license?

What, what? I need to know.

They should have let 'em in cos the car was American.

This one would have gone faster; bummer about the limited seating:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"hey i b'lieve mines faster then yours Mr Bond 'cause mine's a red one" - Kevin Bloody Wilson

Reading: about desperate people who would sail a car to America. I mean really, look at the colour of it.
Listening to: the cat whine.