
:: Sunday, September 11, 2005
Chicks for free
Some filthy, rotten, lucky BASTARD won $15.something million in Lotto powerball last night. I forget the size of the small change, just the 15 mil sounds nice, doesn't it?
Soooooooo, how about I just have the cash (seeing as how the winner hasn't claimed it yet) and we can go on a shopping spree.
I'm going to start with the petite members of the clan and work upwards.
Merlin: He wants to be as big as the biggest dumb red-haired cat so he gets body-building classes for felines. Then he will look like this

Loopy: she just wants food all the time, so she can have a truckload of tucker and her fat ass can become somewhere to park the car out of the rain

Nushka: well she just loves to be driven around all the time, so she can have

Adam: he'll just have a fleet of these, in every size, shape and colour there is, thanks

and he wouldn't turn his nose up at something like that, as well

Heather will have

Lyn wants something tall, dark, male with hair so she can have

(that'll stuff her hmmm)
although she professes to prefer Buck Shelford

(but she wants them covered in chocolate... hmmm)
Flatty will want regular personal jam sessions with Bob

Muzz wants to do the Tour De France and be this guy

I better get Em one of these, seeing as how I won't let her have my one

and I just want, like EVERYTHING, RIGHT NOW (but not Buck, Rowan, Cat food, Brian McFadden, a yellow jersey or diggers). I suppose I could have that wee scottish laddie below for a while (until I wear him out, anyway).
Personal wishlists entertained until Friday, folks, so get in fast :-)
Tune in next time for a bunch of weird and wacky toys to buy with all this wonderful virtual fortune (if I haven't already shopped 'til I drop).

Soooooooo, how about I just have the cash (seeing as how the winner hasn't claimed it yet) and we can go on a shopping spree.
I'm going to start with the petite members of the clan and work upwards.
Merlin: He wants to be as big as the biggest dumb red-haired cat so he gets body-building classes for felines. Then he will look like this

Loopy: she just wants food all the time, so she can have a truckload of tucker and her fat ass can become somewhere to park the car out of the rain

Nushka: well she just loves to be driven around all the time, so she can have

Adam: he'll just have a fleet of these, in every size, shape and colour there is, thanks

and he wouldn't turn his nose up at something like that, as well

Heather will have

Lyn wants something tall, dark, male with hair so she can have

(that'll stuff her hmmm)
although she professes to prefer Buck Shelford

(but she wants them covered in chocolate... hmmm)
Flatty will want regular personal jam sessions with Bob

Muzz wants to do the Tour De France and be this guy

I better get Em one of these, seeing as how I won't let her have my one

and I just want, like EVERYTHING, RIGHT NOW (but not Buck, Rowan, Cat food, Brian McFadden, a yellow jersey or diggers). I suppose I could have that wee scottish laddie below for a while (until I wear him out, anyway).
Personal wishlists entertained until Friday, folks, so get in fast :-)
Tune in next time for a bunch of weird and wacky toys to buy with all this wonderful virtual fortune (if I haven't already shopped 'til I drop).



