:: Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Hazardous (UPDATED)


In 1979, there came to our television screens a programme full of hunky blokes, sexy chicks, stupid police officers, greedy merchants and a really hot car. It was, of course, the Dukes of Hazard and it ran for 6 years.

Now, being a normal heterosexual sort of girl, I was rather enamoured of Bo and Luke Duke, repelled by Boss Hogg and thoroughly not turned on by the lovely Daisy Duke (or their grizzled Uncle Jesse) but I did love the General Lee. The fact that they used lots of the General Lee (309 to be exact) just served to ensure that every episode had a nice example of said car on display, at least at the start of each episode.

I'm a sucker for nice American cars (see previous Mustang post)



and a hot male bod (or 2). I mean, what's not to like, hmmm?



Whilst stumbling around in my fog tonight, I came across this site. It's the reason I'm writing this post about the Dukes of Hazard, cos it tickled.

So, go there and be tickled too, but turn your sound on :-)

UPDATE: This one is a Generally clever idiot drifting around in traffic.

If you're still bored, visit Snopes for a dose of Reality Internet (and not so reality).