:: Saturday, January 07, 2006

On being black-flagged


Black Flag Rapid Kill flyspray blows goats and sucks sweaty bollocks. It's so fast that half an hour after you spray a room and close the door, the flies are still sitting where they were on the ceiling when you engulfed them in the shitty stuff. Must have (by)passed them at some speed.

Flies 10 points; Black Flag 0 points.

Black flags all around for the screaming mutts next door - they just don't shut the fuck up.

Canine senility 10 points; Peace 0 points

Final bunch of black flags goes to those who let their kids fuck about with their XP PCs and then want me to fix/ restore them while they are on holiday (forgetting that it's MY bloody holiday time, too). Vic's PC is down now.

Pains in the Bum 10 points for piss-off value; Me -197 points for wasting my life studying my arse off to learn all this shit so I can practice it for free for hours on end (I never DID want to learn about fucking XP anyway).

No Flatty, this does NOT include you. I had all that yummy lunch the pleasure of your company while fixing yours. Besides, you have Win98.

Now, if ya really gotta lick sweaty balls, this would at least be good eye-candy.

Oh Yum.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Stuart Townsend

I have such good taste.