
:: Tuesday, May 30, 2006
The Evil that men do
I see they are releasing what appears to be a remake of the Omen on 06/06/06. For some reason it is inferred that this date is a bad omen because it's the Number of the Beast - 666.
Which is of course bollocks; everyone knows its really 555-8253
Luckily Em (whose birthday just happens to be June 6th) wasn't born a few years later than she was, cos then it would have been 06/06/66 and /66 has gotta be badder than /06, dunnit.
Thinking back to childhood, maybe that calm and thoughtful Em was just a cover for a Really BIG Evil.
Nah, she was always just really nice and besides it's all just made up bullshit anyway, all that devil and black magic and all that garbage played with by silly little people who need to be told what to think and what to do and rules on how to do it.
I guess Einstein was more right than he realised when he said that every action has an equal and opposite reaction, only he didn't factor in the threefold thing. Maybe Einstein wasn't a pagan, huh.
Im the meantime, the trailer for this new Omen movie left me in no doubt that I have no interest in seeing it. I think I'd rather see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie instead. Johnny Depp makes a fabulous Captain Sparrow.

Which is of course bollocks; everyone knows its really 555-8253
Luckily Em (whose birthday just happens to be June 6th) wasn't born a few years later than she was, cos then it would have been 06/06/66 and /66 has gotta be badder than /06, dunnit.
Thinking back to childhood, maybe that calm and thoughtful Em was just a cover for a Really BIG Evil.
Nah, she was always just really nice and besides it's all just made up bullshit anyway, all that devil and black magic and all that garbage played with by silly little people who need to be told what to think and what to do and rules on how to do it.
I guess Einstein was more right than he realised when he said that every action has an equal and opposite reaction, only he didn't factor in the threefold thing. Maybe Einstein wasn't a pagan, huh.
Im the meantime, the trailer for this new Omen movie left me in no doubt that I have no interest in seeing it. I think I'd rather see the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie instead. Johnny Depp makes a fabulous Captain Sparrow.



