
:: Saturday, June 03, 2006
Coming out
OK, time to confess (cos it's good for the Soul, apparently) - we are addicted to Tuesday nights. Actually, it's not so much Tuesday nights as such, but rather what is on TV on Tuesday nights.
Yes, it's all true; we are addicted to Little Britain. And how could we not be with such a varied band of wonderful weirdoes, mostly portrayed by just a couple of men.
As could be expected, there are a few who really take our fancy, like Lou and Andy - caring caregiver Lou and his theoretically wheelchair bound caree Andy Pipkin. Catch cries: "I want that one" and "yer, I know"
Go on, push the play button. PUSH IT.
Yes, it's all true; we are addicted to Little Britain. And how could we not be with such a varied band of wonderful weirdoes, mostly portrayed by just a couple of men.
As could be expected, there are a few who really take our fancy, like Lou and Andy - caring caregiver Lou and his theoretically wheelchair bound caree Andy Pipkin. Catch cries: "I want that one" and "yer, I know"
Go on, push the play button. PUSH IT.
Adblock


