
:: Monday, January 03, 2005
Amiable
Today is Heather’s 14th birthday. Happy birthday, my sweet.
We have just spent the best New Years that I can remember with my friends in Thames. It was “bloody brilliant", to quote Billy Connolly. We even put those cds I made on the dvd player yesterday, turned the volume up and had our own impromptu karaoke session to Steppenwolf, Queen, Aerosmith and Don McLean. Their poor 16 year old neighbour learnt a whole new concept in participation watching my kids getting into some old time rock and roll with their dear old Mam and her chronic cronies.
Magik.
Adam is heavily into Kate Bush singing “Wuthering Heights” at the moment. Strange boy.
I wonder where he gets that from?
I really should have taken all my Morticia gear to Thames with me - the long black dress, the black lace gloves, the Gothic finger ring and the whip.
That woulda fucked them :-)

We have just spent the best New Years that I can remember with my friends in Thames. It was “bloody brilliant", to quote Billy Connolly. We even put those cds I made on the dvd player yesterday, turned the volume up and had our own impromptu karaoke session to Steppenwolf, Queen, Aerosmith and Don McLean. Their poor 16 year old neighbour learnt a whole new concept in participation watching my kids getting into some old time rock and roll with their dear old Mam and her chronic cronies.
Magik.
Adam is heavily into Kate Bush singing “Wuthering Heights” at the moment. Strange boy.
I wonder where he gets that from?
I really should have taken all my Morticia gear to Thames with me - the long black dress, the black lace gloves, the Gothic finger ring and the whip.
That woulda fucked them :-)



