
:: Sunday, April 10, 2005
Sunday morning capers
Life is strange, did you notice?
I think I did.
I'm sitting here, stumbling around the Net half pissed, listening to Ray Stevens songs and reading strange websites about male pregnancy, a rabbit on Death Row, planning my World Domination and reliving my childhood playing paper doll dressups with Jesus.

So, what's wrong with this picture? Well, I'm out of bloody beer, for starters.
Did you know, having short hair makes it easier to fulfil my long-held belief that everyone should brush their hair once a day? Unless you have no hair, in which case it doesn't matter.
Or does it...
I guess you could say I sorta stumbled through this post, in lots of ways **hic**
"We thought it was kinda handy, take a trip and never leave the farm"
Ray Stevens - "The Wildwood Weed"

I think I did.
I'm sitting here, stumbling around the Net half pissed, listening to Ray Stevens songs and reading strange websites about male pregnancy, a rabbit on Death Row, planning my World Domination and reliving my childhood playing paper doll dressups with Jesus.

So, what's wrong with this picture? Well, I'm out of bloody beer, for starters.
Did you know, having short hair makes it easier to fulfil my long-held belief that everyone should brush their hair once a day? Unless you have no hair, in which case it doesn't matter.
Or does it...
I guess you could say I sorta stumbled through this post, in lots of ways **hic**
"We thought it was kinda handy, take a trip and never leave the farm"
Ray Stevens - "The Wildwood Weed"



