:: Monday, June 20, 2005

Colour me fucked


I don't really like the colour red. Not when it radiates (or is the irradiates) from one whole leg, glowing brightly with enough heat to warm the house; enough glare to illuminate the room.

Enough pain to make me think tonight is Two-Doob Monday. And lots of Bailey's in milk.

Some nights look almost long enough to sample those wee codeine tablets. Anything for a short reprieve, you know?

It's not that I've come to hate MS
More that MS has come to hate me
Locked in with this fire
Creeping flames rising higher
In a place that I'd rather not be.


Everywhere is a place that I'd rather not be.

I am nuclear. I am da bomb.

Sperm donor pulled some major heavy duty shit on his kids a couple of weekends ago. He was so rotten, so horrid that now they want nothing to do with him, no access, no phone calls, zilch. And whilst he may moan on the phone to me about how stupid he is, he still can't see that in failing to have the balls to insist that his new wife let him be a part of his kids growing up, he failed them in every way possible and now they can see him for what he is - [insert adjective here].

I'd almost feel sorry for the him, if it hadn't been my childrens lives he risked whilst driving erratically in one of his violent, shitty tempers and scaring the crap out of them in the process.

To offset his father not taking him to trains anymore, we have organised one of the train club guys to be Adam's supervisor, and now he can go to the club and learn about the locomotives for the whole of every Sunday afternoon if he wants to. He started yesterday and had a brilliant afternoon.

Sometimes it doesn't take a lot to make a kid happy.