
:: Friday, June 17, 2005
Eat me
"Sir Elton John's partner David Furnish unveiled a chocolate statue of his famous other half today, declaring he looked good enough to eat (oh puhleeeze).
The pop star has been immortalised in chocolate at Madame Tussaud's in London to celebrate Cadbury's centenary year.
On seeing the edible 126kg statue for the first time, David exclaimed: 'It's absolutely spectacular. The way the light shines on the chocolate looks so life-like, they've done a really good job.
"What could be better than to take the person you love and dip them in chocolate. It is the type of thing I would love to keep."
David said he hoped Elton would be delighted at the results.
"I take my hat off to them, it looks fantastic. They've done an amazing job of capturing Elton's sense of joy, spirit and lust for life. It is so life-like it looks like they have taken the real Elton and dipped him in chocolate."
David also took the opportunity to wish Michael Jackson all the best. He said: "We don't know him very well. I have only met him once. I just wish him all the best and hope he can rebuild his life and get on with things."
David also said plans are ongoing for he and Elton's up-coming wedding, which he said would be held in the UK.
The tasty chocolate figure, which took more than 1000 hours to create, will be on display at Madame Tussauds in a specially built air-conditioned tent until the autumn."

I wonder which bit Davey-boy will eat first?.

The pop star has been immortalised in chocolate at Madame Tussaud's in London to celebrate Cadbury's centenary year.
On seeing the edible 126kg statue for the first time, David exclaimed: 'It's absolutely spectacular. The way the light shines on the chocolate looks so life-like, they've done a really good job.
"What could be better than to take the person you love and dip them in chocolate. It is the type of thing I would love to keep."
David said he hoped Elton would be delighted at the results.
"I take my hat off to them, it looks fantastic. They've done an amazing job of capturing Elton's sense of joy, spirit and lust for life. It is so life-like it looks like they have taken the real Elton and dipped him in chocolate."
David also took the opportunity to wish Michael Jackson all the best. He said: "We don't know him very well. I have only met him once. I just wish him all the best and hope he can rebuild his life and get on with things."
David also said plans are ongoing for he and Elton's up-coming wedding, which he said would be held in the UK.
The tasty chocolate figure, which took more than 1000 hours to create, will be on display at Madame Tussauds in a specially built air-conditioned tent until the autumn."

I wonder which bit Davey-boy will eat first?.



