
:: Sunday, June 26, 2005
When good blogs go bad
Sorry about the big gap in the posts - blogger went crackers and I'm waiting for their tech support to get back to me as to why it's done this again.
Last time it pulled this shit I spent days rebuilding the blog with a new template because nothing else worked but I can't be stuffed doing that all over again.
Not unless someone holds a gun to my head.
UPDATE:
I knew it wasn't me!
" Hi there,
Thanks for bringing this formatting issue to our attention. We've found that this is a bug. Our development team is currently aware of this bug and is working on a fix. We apologize for any inconveniences it may have caused. Please check Blogger Status for any updates.
Thanks for your patience while we work to resolve this issue.
Sincerely,
Blogger Support"

Last time it pulled this shit I spent days rebuilding the blog with a new template because nothing else worked but I can't be stuffed doing that all over again.
Not unless someone holds a gun to my head.
UPDATE:
I knew it wasn't me!
" Hi there,
Thanks for bringing this formatting issue to our attention. We've found that this is a bug. Our development team is currently aware of this bug and is working on a fix. We apologize for any inconveniences it may have caused. Please check Blogger Status for any updates.
Thanks for your patience while we work to resolve this issue.
Sincerely,
Blogger Support"



