
:: Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Bubba's new bitch
The filthy, snivelling bastard that is the ex leader of the Christian Heritage Party is now looking at a long stretch on the wrong side of the prison's bars after pleading guilty to indecently assaulting and raping girls younger than 12. Hopefully, Graham Capill's new bedmate will be a big boy named Bubba, hung like an elephant and looking for a new bitch. Then Bubba could have the pleasure of raping the (theoretically virgin) asshole that is Graham Capill.
Now, we all know that paedophiles get hidden away where ordinary inmates can't fuck with them, but if there really is a God, Graham will find himself at the bottom of the sexual offender pecking order, the one being required to pick up the soap on very regular basis and while his ever loving and supportive wife can send him all the soap-on-a-ropes she likes, I don't think it's gonna save his crybaby ass. I'm sure that even ordinary sex offenders have kids at home that they care about.
I bet Graham learns a new Way to Pray. Real fast. On all fours.
WOOF
My ex brother in law is a convicted paedophile and his beatings were organised by the screws. I don't think Graham is going to get a lot of sympathy.
And that's just as it should be. Innit?

Now, we all know that paedophiles get hidden away where ordinary inmates can't fuck with them, but if there really is a God, Graham will find himself at the bottom of the sexual offender pecking order, the one being required to pick up the soap on very regular basis and while his ever loving and supportive wife can send him all the soap-on-a-ropes she likes, I don't think it's gonna save his crybaby ass. I'm sure that even ordinary sex offenders have kids at home that they care about.
I bet Graham learns a new Way to Pray. Real fast. On all fours.
WOOF
My ex brother in law is a convicted paedophile and his beatings were organised by the screws. I don't think Graham is going to get a lot of sympathy.
And that's just as it should be. Innit?



