
:: Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Melon choly baby
Speaking of globes, it's past time we dug over the vege garden (read time ADAM dug over the vege garden) and got ready to plant stuff for the summer.
I thought that this year we might plant watermelons, cos I really like watermelon. These people seem to like them as well, but I don't think I'll be doing with mine what they do with theirs. I'm not that good with a knife now; I'm better for straight cutting and slashing these days. Besides, I had enough trouble coping with those silly tomato flower things we had to make in third form cooking class.
Adam beat me to hacking and slashing the rhubarb that we had tonight, and rhubarb is something that is long overdue being planted in the garden. It's very good for whatever ails ya. Unless you eat the leaves, of course; then you'll probably die.
Bummer.

I thought that this year we might plant watermelons, cos I really like watermelon. These people seem to like them as well, but I don't think I'll be doing with mine what they do with theirs. I'm not that good with a knife now; I'm better for straight cutting and slashing these days. Besides, I had enough trouble coping with those silly tomato flower things we had to make in third form cooking class.
Adam beat me to hacking and slashing the rhubarb that we had tonight, and rhubarb is something that is long overdue being planted in the garden. It's very good for whatever ails ya. Unless you eat the leaves, of course; then you'll probably die.
Bummer.



