:: Monday, September 12, 2005

So sad, too bad


I'm too tired to take your virtual shooping tonight, owing in part to some wanker from Ray Young Electrical who parked his work van in a disabled car parking space this afternoon while he yapped on his cell phone. By the time Ads and I found a park and walked an extra 100 metres back down the road from where I finally had to park, he was just pulling out from the parking space and driving off. But, after we had done our trip into Tricky Dick Smith's to buy CDs and DVDs, he had parked legitimately a bit up the road, so Adam took a note back to put on his windscreen which said "You parked in a disabled carpark while you chatted on your cellphone. You took my parking space, would you like my disability too, ASSHOLE!?!

I hope a dozen or so of these infect his trousers ;-)



In case you hadn't noticed, I get really pissed off with pricks like him.

But my ignorant wanker woes were compounded by some stupid bitch taxi driver who parked across all three disability carparks at the supermarket while she loaded someone and their groceries into her van. I was too tired by that stage to carve her a new orifice (like the electrician almost got) but I think she got the message when I leaned out the window and said "do you think you could MOVE because you are blocking ALL the disabled car parks".

It's amazing (and not in a good way) the difference walking an extra few hundred metres makes at the end of the day. When you can hardly walk anyway, that is. Sometimes I think that going out into the world is more effort and pain than it's worth. And some people just prove Nature's wisdom in making breathing an involuntary response. Or is it Nature's stupidity... and to think they are allowed to breed, as well.

We'll go virtual kinky shopping another night, I'm doped up on pills and my legs don't work, I'm already twitching and I'm not even lying down yet and I want to go to bed. And that's just what I'll do, as soon as I finish my doob and reply to Tintin's last email (which is severely overdue).

Catch YOU on the flip flop




Super Choc Cake:

2c sugar
2 eggs
1/4 tsp salt
1c milk
3/4 cup cocoa
200g butter
2tsp baking soda
1.5 tsp vanilla essence
3c self raising flour
1c coffee made from hot tap.

Put all ingedients in a bowl and beat 2 minutes.
Bake 180C (350F) 1 hour.

Double mix will fill a roasting pan. This is a commercial cake mix and is really moist.