
:: Thursday, September 15, 2005
Town crier
It's 4am and all is definitely not well.
I can't sleep again.
I wish I had a jogwheel thing
Mounted here, upon my life
And I could shuttle back and forward
To times of trouble and of strife
Catch and tie them, bind them tight
Then haul their butts aloft
To the sharp edge of a tall, tall cliff
And throw the bastards off
If you can't sleep, either, go here and watch the pretty lights. It refreshes every 5 minutes.

I can't sleep again.
I wish I had a jogwheel thing
Mounted here, upon my life
And I could shuttle back and forward
To times of trouble and of strife
Catch and tie them, bind them tight
Then haul their butts aloft
To the sharp edge of a tall, tall cliff
And throw the bastards off
If you can't sleep, either, go here and watch the pretty lights. It refreshes every 5 minutes.



