:: Thursday, November 17, 2005

Blardy kids!


It doesn't matter how much you set up a PC to stop the nasties getting through, the kids still manage to screw it up. Instead of using Firefox (as per numerous nag sessions) Heather insisted on using Internet Exploder for some of her dodgy teenager crapola sites and completely fucked their computer with pop up spyware.

Again.

So, instead of blogging you a good one tonight, I've spent the whole evening rebuilding their computer and I still have another dozen apps to load before I'm done. And the printer, and the scanner, and all Adam's car games and his train game. This time they are banned from it until I have a clean image made to restore from or else I ain't ever rebuilding it for them again.

I bet you're as devastated about this as I am. I feel your pain, I really do.