
:: Monday, April 11, 2005
Lickin' good
If I didn't know better, I could swear this was Colin; it looks so much like him, they could be twins. Honest, the physical resemblance is uncanny.

It really looks like him - the same white and scrawny arse; the same receding hairline; the same facial fungus and the same obvious enjoyment at having his arse kissed... and he always liked to be seen as a man outstanding in his field, whether he actually was or not. Believe me, he's not. He even has the same weasily identifiable nose.
Mind you, last time I saw him without any clothes on, he wasn't that tanned, but then I have had this pic for a few years now. I had even forgotten I had it until tonight. I remember showing it to him when I first found it and I seem to recall his smile looked a trifle sick. At the time, I put it down to sick self-recognition, but maybe it just brought back bad memories.
Maybe he has been taken over by his doppelganger. That might explain how a once seemingly decent person became such a complete asswipe so rapidly.
Or was it simply raw talent? That'd do it, too.
I won't even mention the cow.


It really looks like him - the same white and scrawny arse; the same receding hairline; the same facial fungus and the same obvious enjoyment at having his arse kissed... and he always liked to be seen as a man outstanding in his field, whether he actually was or not. Believe me, he's not. He even has the same weasily identifiable nose.
Mind you, last time I saw him without any clothes on, he wasn't that tanned, but then I have had this pic for a few years now. I had even forgotten I had it until tonight. I remember showing it to him when I first found it and I seem to recall his smile looked a trifle sick. At the time, I put it down to sick self-recognition, but maybe it just brought back bad memories.
Maybe he has been taken over by his doppelganger. That might explain how a once seemingly decent person became such a complete asswipe so rapidly.
Or was it simply raw talent? That'd do it, too.
I won't even mention the cow.



