
:: Saturday, April 16, 2005
Paying the price
We won Lotto tonight - 2 x 5th Division. That's about $60 to add to the kids Oz Holiday Fund. Well, it's a good chunk of the cost of their passports, anyway.
Here are some more pics to make you go hmmm...

They made 'em smaller 2000 years ago - this one is only 1 3/8 inches long (that's a BIIIIG 3.5cm...ho hum). Hang on, I nearly had a bloke once who was only a couple of inches long. Of course, the strange looking but incredibly well endowed and very handy Andy made up for that more than 4 times over - truly OMG material
The Egyptians were really big on really small phalluses...you can buy this one for $US800.

I guess you gotta hang around for this one here. Do you know what it is, though? Can you see yourself using it? Does anybody give a fuck? Those whistling carrots back on April Fool's Day might have done. Personally, I prefer mine on the level, Neville.

I think this must be for people who like to keep their distance. Ive heard of feeling a little prick, but over 30 of 'em? Around the neck?? Isn't that being a little, well, greedy?

And then there is this... not quite sure who it's meant for. I mean, if you already have one that you can lay your hands on to use as a mould, why do you need a clone... and if you don't have one handy, how can you make one from this anyway?
Huh? Huh???
I'm not really walking. Well, in my head I am, but when I actually stand up and do it, let's just say all the best intentions in the world can't make my legs support me and walk where I want to go without a big fuss. And a lot of bitching. Just one of the costs of doing too much last week.
Such is life.
Im having a flare up, one the likes of which I haven't had in a long time. My jaw and teeth hurt, like they are clenched hard. My hips are stiff and my legs are weak and sore if I stand on them, and I hurt when I lie in bed.
I'm paying the price of trying to live like real people. The currency is Weakness. What are you once minor trivialities become major triumphs?
Some days, I don't like MS very much.

Here are some more pics to make you go hmmm...

They made 'em smaller 2000 years ago - this one is only 1 3/8 inches long (that's a BIIIIG 3.5cm...ho hum). Hang on, I nearly had a bloke once who was only a couple of inches long. Of course, the strange looking but incredibly well endowed and very handy Andy made up for that more than 4 times over - truly OMG material

The Egyptians were really big on really small phalluses...you can buy this one for $US800.

I guess you gotta hang around for this one here. Do you know what it is, though? Can you see yourself using it? Does anybody give a fuck? Those whistling carrots back on April Fool's Day might have done. Personally, I prefer mine on the level, Neville.

I think this must be for people who like to keep their distance. Ive heard of feeling a little prick, but over 30 of 'em? Around the neck?? Isn't that being a little, well, greedy?

And then there is this... not quite sure who it's meant for. I mean, if you already have one that you can lay your hands on to use as a mould, why do you need a clone... and if you don't have one handy, how can you make one from this anyway?
Huh? Huh???
I'm not really walking. Well, in my head I am, but when I actually stand up and do it, let's just say all the best intentions in the world can't make my legs support me and walk where I want to go without a big fuss. And a lot of bitching. Just one of the costs of doing too much last week.
Such is life.
Im having a flare up, one the likes of which I haven't had in a long time. My jaw and teeth hurt, like they are clenched hard. My hips are stiff and my legs are weak and sore if I stand on them, and I hurt when I lie in bed.
I'm paying the price of trying to live like real people. The currency is Weakness. What are you once minor trivialities become major triumphs?
Some days, I don't like MS very much.



