:: Thursday, April 14, 2005

The bad taste post


Doing shitloads of housework is in poor taste. Especially when you are already way into physical deficit. Adam dumped some extra work on me today with the discovery of a nest of newborn rodents in his bottom drawer. So I went looking for more but didn't find any, though I cleaned the rest of his room while I was there. Stupid woman.

This, too is in very poor taste.

Looks funny, though.

Everyone loves to say "ewwwwwwww, gross, that is in such bad taste" at things they find unpalatable or strange, yet they don't even have it in their mouths so what are they tasting?

Is there anyone has never been to a "bad taste" party? That reminds me of that really old joke:

If you have nuts on your chest, what have you got? Chestnuts.
And If you have nuts on your wall, what have you got? Walnuts.
And If you have nuts on your chin, what have you got? A cock in your mouth, of course.


I guess if you are up to your nuts in a Brazilian then you are probably a bit busy right now.

Now THAT is in bad taste.

Peter Jackson has specialised in things that taste bad. Some of his movies have been very bad taste - not excluding his 1988 movie "Bad Taste". I mean, some of the things they ate were really off, you know?

I didn't like it. I didn't like watching it at 10 o'clock on a Sunday morning after a night in Simon's horribly uncomfortable bed. It wasn't even the bed that was supposed to be hard, you know? But it was a damn sight more rigid than he was. Very poor form.

I didn't enjoy "Brain Dead", never saw "Heavenly Creatures", wasn't grabbed by "Meet the Feebles", either.

Besides, I still hadn't forgotten Forgotten Silver in 1995. Bastard.

But he gained back some karma with "The Frighteners" in 1996, and all but repaired the rift with the tremendous, stupendous LOTR. What I wouldn't like to do with Legolas' ears clasped one in each hand... whilst still attached to him, stupid.

Is there a deja vu in the room? This is worse than groundhog Day - I am sure I have blogged something like this before...

Shit, does that mean I have reached the end of my blogging career and will now simply reprise my fabulous collection of inane ramblings, aka The MS Chronicles, ad nauseum, ad infinitum, ad crematorium?

Nah, that would be in really bad taste.

Even more bad taste:
Q: If you have a green ball in one hand and a green ball in the other, what do you have?

A: The undivided attention of the Jolly Green Giant.

It's 10.45 PM and I'm knackered - I'm going to bed now before I have nightmares thinking about this:




"Did I disappoint you or leave a bad taste in your mouth?
You act like you never had love and you want me to go without..."

U2 - One